Are you a mom? With a DSLR camera? And you only sort-of-kind-of know what you're doing? I want to give you the confidence to push fear aside and pull out that "big girl" camera to start taking better pictures of your children.
After this 3 hour workshop you will walk away knowing...
- what the major buttons on your camera are & what they do
- the exposure triangle (ISO, aperture, and shutter speed)
- how to shoot in semi-automatic modes
- metering modes
- white balance
- composition "rules" & storytelling tips
- you have a Facebook group to continue learning and sharing progress
- Located in my home in West Ashley (Charleston, SC)
- Limited to 2-3 moms/class
- Working together "in the field" (weather permitting, of course) We'll go outside so you can practice settings in real-time. I'll also talk through where I'd put my son, how I'd compose a picture, how'd I'd get him to smile :)
- Ask questions in real-time
- I'll be there to help you figure out your camera
What you'll need...
- A DSLR camera (email me if you're not sure if your camera is a DSLR)
- Your camera manual if you can find it.
- A positive attitude!
This class is not right for you if...
- You already know the basics of photography (how to shoot in semi-automatic modes on your camera and the exposure triangle). This class will probably be a repeat of what you already know.
- You are planning on going into business as a professional photographer/ You are currently being paid for photography services.
- You are seeking professional photography business advice.
2018 dates coming soon!
The Moms with Camera Workshop is $150+ tax.
GATHER YOUR FRIENDS
I'm going to offer you the same deal I offer my clients! For every friend who signs up for the class and leaves your name on the contract, you'll get $25 off your workshop fee.
Go ahead and forward this email, post in Mom's groups on Facebook, shout from the rooftops! This workshop is going to be awesome!