Are you a mom? With a DSLR camera? And you only sort-of-kind-of know what you're doing? I want to give you the confidence to push fear aside and pull out that "big girl" camera to start taking better pictures of your children.
After reading through this 60 page workbook and watching the videos, you will walk away knowing...
- what the major buttons on your camera are & what they do
- the exposure triangle (ISO, aperture, and shutter speed)
- how to shoot in semi-automatic modes
- metering modes
- white balance
- composition "rules" & storytelling tips
- you have a Facebook group to continue learning and sharing progress
What you'll need...
- A DSLR camera (email me if you're not sure if your camera is a DSLR)
- Your camera manual if you can find it
- A positive attitude!
This class is not right for you if...
- You already know the basics of photography (how to shoot in semi-automatic modes on your camera and the exposure triangle). This class will probably be a repeat of what you already know.
- You are planning on going into business as a professional photographer/ You are currently being paid for photography services.
- You are seeking professional photography business advice.